Monday, February 17, 2020, 6:15 PM - 8:00 PM
The Vision of United Methodist Women (UMW): Turning faith, hope and love into action on behalf of women, children and youth around the world.
UMW is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice. UMW's principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability.