Children are special at Lebanon FUMC!
Our vision is to provide space for children to grow in their faith and friendships through worship, play,
and community. We will continue to seek new, innovative ways to help our children stay safe and know God's love for them and for the world.
Weekly on Sundays
- We offer children’s Sunday school from 9:45-10:40 AM on Sundays.
- Families drop children off at their classroom doors and MUST sign them in.
- Nursery is available during both worship services and from 9:45-10:40.
- Tweens meet weekly from 5-6:30PM.
- Nursery is available to attendees of 6PM adult classes for ages Infant-4 Years.
- Children's programming is available for PreK4-6th Grade from 6-7PM.
Follow Lebanon FUMC for updates on children's programming, special events, family resources, and more!
Parents' Day Out (1- 4 years)
Monday & Wednesday, 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
We seek to provide a loving and safe environment where we encourage getting along with others, learning, and creativity.
Our Parents' Day Out rooms follow all current health and safety protocols.
Lebanon First United Methodist Church is a Safe Space. We believe that it is our responsibility to provide a safe Christ-centered environment. Our children are signed in and out of their Sunday School classrooms. Our volunteers are trained and screened before they begin working with our children. During our worship services and other events, we ask that children under the age of 10 not leave the sanctuary or event space unattended. You can be confident that your child will be nurtured in a safe, positive space.